Easing your burden is my top priority
Email your questions for more information on packages or to receive a custom package built for your needs.
Follow us and stay updated
with all the news and offers
Schedule A Call
Let me take some of your stress away.
Book a call today to find out more.
- A calendar will appear to schedule discovery calls, coaching calls, or bubble talk sessions. A client’s first ‘discovery’ call is complimentary. Any calls made to Melissa Folette or from Melissa Folette outside of the approved calendar will result in an additional fee.
- Intake forms are sent to clients when initial contract is signed. Melissa Folette cannot perform duties discussed and agreed to without full knowledge of client, business, needs, and desires.
- If intake form is incomplete or falsified in any way, Melissa Folette reserves the right to terminate agreement.
Expectancy of Service:
- Client evaluation and needs are assessed individually. Melissa Folette and client will determine the deadline for each service purchased. Once invoice is paid and Intake form is returned, Melissa Folette will begin work on agreed upon services.
- If said service is NOT fulfilled due to negligence on part of Melissa Folette, a $200 service credit may be issued.
- In the event of unforeseen occurrences such as illness, war, riots, fire, flood, hurricane, typhoon, earthquake, lightning, explosion, strikes, lockouts, slowdowns, prolonged shortage of energy supplies, and acts of state or governmental action prohibiting or impeding any party from performing its respective obligations under the contract, Melissa Folette and client will renegotiate terms.
- This in no way implies Melissa Folette is in default of contract thereby cannot be held to agreement.
- Melissa Folette reserves the right to refuse any sale of any service for any reason.
- Melissa Folette will not create content involving vulgar language, political bias, religious bias, or any content deemed immoral.
- Melissa Folette respects the privacy of its clients, business partners, employees and job applicants and other visitors to its websites who may choose to provide personal information. We recognize the need for appropriate protections and management of personal information that you provide to us. This Privacy Statement will assist you in understanding what types of information we may collect, how that information may be used, and with whom the information may be shared.
- Once you sign the final acceptance notice, you are accepting it as an approved item. Melissa Folette is NOT responsible for any incorrect content the client pre-approved. In the event your content is incorrect, the client may contact Melissa Folette with 24 hours of acceptance. Melissa Folette will assist you in repairing the content,however, NO refund will be issued and the service may incur an additional charge.
- Any emails received will be answered within 2 business days.
- Melissa Folette WILL NOT click on links sent via email. When sending photos or other content, please send it in the BODY of your email NOT as an attachment. Any photos sent as links will NOT BE OPENED!
- Please keep in mind, we are all human and will make mistakes. Like you, Melissa Folette drops things, forget things, and generally may ‘mess up’. If Melisa Folette fails to deliver on the appropriated due date, she will offer client up to $200 worth of services for free.
- Any moneys paid will be forfeited.
- Melissa Folette has built a reputation for quality customer care. She takes pride in her writing and customer satisfaction. If client is unhappy with service, they must report it within 24 hours.
- Melissa Folette does not issue full refunds for any reason.
Service Cancellation Policy
- Melissa Folette understands plans change. In the event of no longer requiring services provided by Melissa Folette, written notice must be given. If monthly retainer fees are arranged, cancellation of service must be verified prior to the 5th day of the month in order to not be billed. Verification of cancellation made after the 5th day of the month will result in termination of following month.
Service change requests:
- To make changes to any agreed upon services, request must be made in writing. Verification of request must be made within 48 hours of initial acceptance.
- Any changes requested within 48 hours of content delivery may incur an additional fee.
Out of Service Policy
- Melissa Folette reserves the right to be out of service (OOS) This will result in no communication whatsoever during the period of OOS. In the event OOS will occur, Melissa Folette will inform client via written notice a minimum of 72 hours in advance. Any outstanding content will be delivered on or before date expected.
What personal information does Melissa Folette collect?
- Personal Information is information that can be used to identify or contact a specific individual, such as a name, address, telephone number or email address. Melissa Folette may collect certain personal information from clients, business partners, employees and candidates for employment.
- Melissa Folette does not collect personal information when you visit MelissaFolette.com unless you choose to provide such personal information. No credit card information is stored on Melissafolette.com.
With whom does Melissa Folette share personal information?
- Melissa Folette will not share personal information with third parties. Melissa Folette will not sell, trade or lease your personal information to others. Melissa Folette respects and is committed to protecting your privacy.
- Melissa Folette may collect personally identifiable information when you visit Melissafolette.com. We also automatically receive and record on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Choice and Consent
- Melissa Folette does not require that customers, business partners or visitors to Melissafolette.com provide any personal information. The decision to provide personal information is voluntary. In some instances, if you do not wish to provide the personal information requested, you may not be able to proceed with the activity or receive the benefit for which the personal information is being requested.
Security of Personal Information
Links to Melissa Folette Sites and Third Parties
- Melissafolette.com may provide links to third-party web sites for your convenience and information. If you access those links, you will leave Melissafolette.com. Melissa Folette does not control those sites or their privacy practices, which may differ from Melissa Folette.
On-Line Policy Only
- Children Under 13
Access and Opting Out
- Melissa@melissafolette.com: so that we can process your requests, include both a detailed explanation and, in the subject line of your message, either indicate “Delete Information,” “General Privacy Question,” “Access to Personal Information,” or “Opt Out of Sharing.” We will respond to all reasonable requests as soon as feasible.
- You may, at any time, remove your personal identifying information from our current customer database. If you have submitted personal identifying information to us and you wish to have it removed from our records, if you have other questions about this policy, the information you have provided to us, or wish to notify us that you do not want your information shared with unaffiliated third parties, please contact us at:
- Contact Information
- Any questions regarding this Privacy Statement or if you believe that the privacy of your personal information has not been respected, you may make a written submission to the attention of Melissa Folette at Melissa@melisssafolette.com.
- Changes to this Statement
- Please note that this Policy may be subject to modifications from time to time. Any significant changes to this policy will be posted here.Melissa Folette encourages you to periodically review this policy to be informed of how we collect, use and protect your information.